Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pastor Conference

I recently attended a Pastor Conference in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. It was a two day conference and the theme was Control. It was hosted by G.C.I. I really liked the arrangement of the conference because the first day it was more of meet and greet where everyone hung out and talked and got to know everyone. Then in small groups we went out to dinner and talked about everyday life and I really had a great time. The next day was a round table discussion on control. It was awesome because it really showed me in ministry how much we feel we need to be in control. But we need to give up that control and trust the Lord. I was blessed by the conference and got to meet a lot of new people in the Body of Christ. It was a great time and got to meet church planters, Pastors and ministers. There were all very humble and were not titled driven. I look forward to the next conference in May.
Have a great week,
Tommy

No comments: